Actual Facts About Amy
- I have been a family portrait photographer for four years.
- I live in not-so-sunny but always wonderful Portland, Oregon with Kitty Picard Stewart. That’s my cat.
- Was born and raised in very sunny Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
- In 2006, I graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Photography and Filmmaking.
- I am an avid cyclist; don’t be surprised if I arrive at our portrait session on my bike!
- When I am not photographing, you may find me creating colorful accessories for Little Bright Studio.
- Feel free to give me an old-fashioned phone call. 503-724-4900
- You can use this dandy contact form to send an old-fashioned email, too.
- Or we can Skype! That’s new-fashioned.
- I love blogging!
- Join the conversation over on Facebook!
- View outfit and mood boards over on Pinterest.
- Receive a little Amy-love every few weeks or so with latest news and deals. Sign up for the newsletter!